The confirmed list of Riders and Classic Race Bikes for the High Street Arena is starting to come together. Below are the ones we definitely have right now but there may be a few more just waiting for the final say-so..
- Paul Smart, 1972 Imola 200 winner, 1971 Bol D`Or winner
- Charlie Williams, Nine Times a TT winner
- Sean Emmett, Former GP rider and BSB Superbike winner
- Mark Phillips, British Superbike Champion 1986, Speed Triple Champion 1995
- Alan Batson, British Production Champion 1982.
- Tom Dickie, Manx GP winner 1966, 1971 Bol D`Or winner
- David Hailwood, Son of a Legend
- Mike Hailwood`s 1967 Honda 4Cyl 500cc
- 2 XR 69 Suzukis Including William Dunlop`s Classic winner from 2010
- Barry Sheene`s 1979 Suzuki R.G. 500cc
- 3cyl 500cc M.V.
- 1949 Factory 350 Velocette (World Championship)
- 2 TZ 750 Yamahas
- 4cyl 250cc Yamaha 1968 2str.
- 2 Triumph Triples
- 4cyl 250cc Yamaha 4str.
- Slippery Sam Triumph
- Yamaha R1 ridden to victory in final Formula 1 TT by john McGuiness in 2006
- Host of Manx Nortons and Honda 4cyl reps
- 125cc Honda ridden to victory in the final 125cc TT by Chris Palmer